Monday, June 4, 2007

Fourth Grade Field Trips

In fourth grade you get to go on tons of field trips. The biggest and best is the trip to Indianapolis. You get to enjoy a full day of fun-from 6:30 in the morning to 6:00 at night. I don't want to give the whole trip away, but I will tell you a few details. Early in the morning you ride a bus to Indianapolis. You get to see exhibits at a mueseum, I won't tell you what mueseum though! You also get to learn about life in the past at a really cool place. That's all I'm going to tell about the trip to Indianapolis. I'll let you find out the rest yourself.
Another trip you get to go on is to the History Mueseum, which is located downtown Fort Wayne. That field trip is great. At the History Mueseum you get to learn about what Fort Wayne, Indaina was like in the 1800's and early 1900's. You even get to go down in the basement and look at the jail. It is very scary!
The last field trip you go on is to Macmillan Health Center to learn about drugs. You are going to figure out that drugs are bad and really can harm you. Not all drugs can harm you though. The only drug that will help you is a perscription drug. Which is something a doctor tells you to take due to a pain or illness, but I'll let the people at Macmillan teach you that. I think after that day no one in rooms 101, 103, 105, or 107 wanted to do drugs or smoke, because of what we were taught.
So I bet you are even more thrilled about fourth grade. I bet you are very excited about Indianapolis. You are thinking that the History Museum sounds very interesting, and your curious about what is going to happen at Macmillian. Have fun in fourth grade and on the fourth grade field trips.

No comments: