Monday, June 4, 2007

Welcome to Fourth Grade

Hi I am fourth grader and my name is Dezeray. I just wanted to tell you guys you will have to read more books. You might get a nice teacher like you might get your teacher I have right now. I have not been here a long time you guys might not know me but I'm just giving you the inside scoop. In fourth grade but some times you get to go outside and you have to know your math because you do alot of it. So be careful your hands are ready to write so think before you come to fourth grade. .Some times the teachers read to you after lunch and some times you get to come to the computer lab but some times when you get in trouble you have to pull a card and you don't have to sit in desk you get to sit at a table with other kids . It is fun in fourth grade so you better be ready for all those things I wrote about. I hope this helps you in fourth grade. Get ready to have fun.

Dezeray

No comments: